Topics to Explore

Thursday, April 16, 2009

M's Game!

As I sit here and sip my favorite part of the day, a nonfat foamy cappuccino, I cannot help but smile because of the fun night I had last night! Erica, Emily, Ashley and I went to the Mariner's game and they WON 11-3! We saw Ichiro hit a grand slam, Griffey hit a home run and our four little faces and the big sign we made on the big screen plus TV!

Brett is already in CA for Schussel's wedding. I go down tomorrow morning. He is already having so much fun being with his old friends and hanging out in the wonderful LA weather! The wedding is going to be fun and it will be really neat for Brett to see his best friend get married!

Time to get back to my bible study. I am sitting at Froza enjoying a coffee, two super fun girls behind the counter and some great music. Tonight bible study is at the wine bar! If you have never made it for a glass of wine or one of the amazing small plates you really should!

xo
-K8

No comments: