Topics to Explore

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hi All,

Just wanted to give you all an update on our travels. We are currently in Nelson, NZ staying at caravan park getting ready to board the ferry on Saturday for the north island. The ferry ride looks really nice. It is a 3 hour trip through some islands and it crossed part of the Tasman Sea. Brett and I also got the vaccines we needed. Brett had most of his up-to-date because of Africa so he only required typhoid. I got a typhoid and hep. A combo shot as well as a tetanus booster. All went well except that my arm has been dead sore from the tetanus shot. I have been getting out of driving because my arm is too sore to shift the gears. Hahah, I have a feeling I will have to relieve Brett sometime tomorrow.

We have been having a great time in NZ. It is very different than Australia and while we were totally unprepared it has been fun and very beautiful. There are tons of mountains, lakes, amazing coastlines and lots of fun things to see! Brett has been working really hard on his class and thankfully the computer has been holding up. We plan to send it home after NZ.

Hope all is well at home. I will give you all another update once we cross over to the north!

Love,

B and K8

1 comment:

Bob Heacox said...

Thanks for the post. It sounds like you guys are doing pretty well. The photos of NZ are gorgeous. The tent does look tight for two. All of your photos are very good. We appreciate them all. Please continue to keep us up to date as you venture onto the North Island and into Asia.
Mom and I have Wyatt tomorrow and Bob and Juanita will be here too. Love, Dad & Mom