Topics to Explore

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Brett and I have been incredibly.... yup, you guessed it, busy! While I always swear my life will slow down and just settle I am now realizing I bring on the busy but I like it! I have been working at the university for about a month now and I have learned a lot about what I want from a job and that is, I want a teaching job! However, this is a great learning experience and I am meeting some really great people, plus we get free bagels and muffins and we can wear jeans on Friday!

I wanted to post some pictures about out latest adventures! Hopefully you enjoy seeing a glimpse of Denver! It is truly an awesome city!!!

Brett and I ride our bike everywhere!

Red Rocks amphitheater. There is still no place like the Gorge but this amazing place is 20 minutes away and sooooo breathtaking!

Red Rocks hosts a movie every Tuesday night so Brett and I went with a bunch of his nursing school friends and watched Ferris Bueller's Day Off! Well worth the $10 tickets!



My mom called me on Friday and said they were dying to get out of the horrible GH weather so they came and visited for the weekend! It was sooooo much fun!

Thanks for following us!

Love, B and K8

No comments: