Topics to Explore

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Dinner

This is a meal I developed partly from a pinterest post and partly from my own arsenal of ideas!  I am happy to say it turned out great and Brett was so happy!!!  This was his kind of meal and after a long day at the hospital I think he was happy to have something homemade, warm and ready to eat!  I think it would be great for any occasion and even kids (with a few modifications!)

Bacon Jalapeno Popper Grilled Cheese with Homemade Spicy Tomato Soup and Croutons!

 Garlic, rosemary and chili powder croutons (pre-cooked)

 Croutons post oven.  Crunchy with a softer middle! So good

 THE bacon jalapeno popper grilled cheese! (it was hard to get a good picture because Brett ate it too fast!)
 See!

Homemade spicy tomato soup with the croutons!

These two things went together so well but honestly you could serve them alone or with something else!  Also, both could be made less spicy for kids or people who can't handle it! :)  I personally am trying to push a baby out so the spicier the better!  Email me for the recipe!  I am always happy to share!

No comments: