1. Eggnog! I have had an eggnog latte every morning for the last week and I am sooooooo in love with it! I make my own lattes at home so I can make them exactly how I want and let me tell you baby and I are happy happy happy!
2. Fall colors! I have been trying to walk a little, in hopes of pushing this baby out, and the fall colors are so pretty! The trees are so bright and fun to look at! Along with the fall colors I love the crisp air. It is very refreshing and always makes me feel so great during and after a walk!
3. Being full-term! We only have a couple of weeks left before baby arrives! I was officially full-term (37 weeks) along last Friday and thankfully I can say I am still feeling really good! I have had a lot of contractions but really I am so thankful how this pregnancy has gone. I am not interested in doing it again any time in the near future but compared to some people you read about I am feeling quite blessed and thankful! I have an ultrasound on Friday (38 weeks) so we will get to see the babe one last time before he/she comes!
5. Pete! I love Pete during all seasons but lately he has been extra cute! Not only is he such a great buddy to have around but he is truly obsessed with Brett! He loves him so much it makes me so happy! Brett got home from a shift at the hospital the other day and after being cooped up all day in classes sitting and listening (we all know how active this guy is so you can imagine he was a little restless) he decided to go for a quick jog. Pete was so excited to see him and then so confused when he saw him leave again that he sat like this for the whole 30 minutes Brett was gone! Such a loyal guy!
6. Getting up at 5am with Brett! Ok, this one sounds weird I know but there are a few things about it that do actually make sense. I am pregnant so really I wake up quite easily. I sleep very well at night but since I get to bed pretty early 5 am does not seem as crazy as it once did. Once I hear Brett up and about I am quite happy to get up, make him some breakfast and send him off! Plus, since I am up he doesn't have to worry about being extra quiet so as not to wake me! Anyways, I am usually up for another half hour or so reading who knows what app on my phone about pregnancy and I have caught quite a few really beautiful sunrises!!!!! This one below is proof!
I hope you are all enjoying fall as much as I am! It has brought me some unexpected joy so far so lets just hope it continues on through winter and spring!