Topics to Explore

Monday, February 27, 2012


 16 Weeks Old

This time last year I was about a week and a half pregnant!!  That is just crazy to think about because now we have this fun sweet little girl and I cannot imagine life without her!!  I had no idea what we were getting into and honestly, I didn't even know how I felt about the whole "motherhood" thing but I am happy to say I love it and I love her!!  I love that Trevi looks like her dad!  I love that she also looks like her cousins on both sides!  I swear I see a new person in her everyday!  I love that she is so curious!  I love that she laughs and smiles so much and I love love love that she is mine!!!
 
 I feel like she looks just like cousin Jordan in this picture! (Lucky girl)

 Blue Eyed Baby! I hope it stays this way!

 Typical furrowed brow plus some drool!

 Sweet girl

 Her newest move: feet and head in the air.  I call it the turtle shell!

 smiles and bubbles

She just started laughing!

 BUBBLESSSSSSSS!!!!

 workin' those ab muscles!

Got her foot! Ok, I may have helped her get it but she held on to it!!!!

No comments: