Topics to Explore

Thursday, March 15, 2012


 Cooking Class!!!
Trevi and I made cookies for the office on Monday morning!  She was such a great little sous chef!!!  She grabbing everything these days and sticking it straight in her mouth!  It is very fun to watch!


 All ready to help stir and taste!

 dying to jump into their baking ingredients!

 I think she was channeling Auntie Mich through her spatula while trying to find the chocolate chips


This was a big week for Trevi!  She spent 2.5 days and 2 evenings with daddy while I was working or at other engagements!  I hated being away from her and while I don't usually plan so much in a week it just kind of worked out that way.  I can only imagine what they did all day but Brett did send me a few pictures along the way so I got a glimpse into their fun time together!

 lounging with her brother!

 saying HI!

 riding in the truck with daddy!

our little Joey!

We also got some snow this week so Trevi and I popped out to enjoy it from our front deck! I would so much rather it be cold and snowing than raining and gray all the time.  This was a nice little surprise!!
 
 Snowing at Trevi's house

Baby and Mom!

No comments: