Topics to Explore

Sunday, May 20, 2012

I keep thinking I want my little girl to start crawling because it is so cute and she works so hard at it but then I stop and think about it rationally and realize that I probably don't want her to start quite yet.  She will soon be on the move, unable to be left just sitting in one place and getting into everything.  So, let's delay the crawling a little!! :)

On another note, here are some photos of Trevi lately!


 Trevi loves helping dad in the yard especially when it means she gets to ride in the backpack!

 OK, she totally did this on her own.  Dad's rides must be a little crazy!

 Happy girl!

 I leave her by her toys and come back and she is no where near them!


 practicing her crawl!

 Still holding on

 she was literally holding on for 30 minutes! Safety first!

Loves to sit!

No comments: