Topics to Explore

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Happy August..... almost

I am happy to report that summer has felt extra long this year because we have been having beautiful weather since the middle of June! It isn't even officially August yet (4 more hours) and I already feel like we have been blessed! Lets hope for an even better August, September and October!!!

my little lion

This is a monumentious occasion! Brett made me dinner... without any asking from me or help!!! He researched a recipe, Trevi and him went to the store, he made dinner while I played with my little girl and we had a lovely dinner on the deck! This is the 2nd time in 5.5 years that he has done this and it was much appreciated and enjoyed!!!

 shrimp tacos!

MamaMango moscato wine!!!!!!!!

they were so good I almost forgot to document them.

No comments: