Topics to Explore

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Pittsburgh

Brett and I made it to Pittsburgh and back and the trip was very successful! We found a place, paid our deposit and are getting excited for our August move!!  Here are a few pictures from our trip:
 can you tell I hate to fly :(

 one of the many hospitals Brett will be at!

 U of Pitt athletic center

 enjoying the Pittsburgh son!

 The building of our new little apartment! That For Rent sign was for us!

 Sunny evening in Pittsburgh!

 I found my girl on morning TV! I'll be able to get all the Beth Moore I want!

 T stayed with G and Pa and there was lots of visits with Memphis!

 Pittsburgh food.... you do not disappoint!

 Pregnant and a sandwich the size of my belly!

 sending pictures to Trevi!

 I found the coffee shop that got 2nd place in the America's Best Coffeehouse competition in NYC this year!

 Sunny morning walk with G and Pa!

Downtown Pittsburgh!
 Flying home to see our baby!

 Travel present! We got her some goodies from The Pittsburgh Popcorn Company!

She got chocolate caramel flavor and spicy cheddar!

No comments: