Our little man is 10 months old! He is at such a fun stage and seems to be doing new things everyday!
Some of this new talents:
- "How big is Harvey?" So big!!!
- signing more
- free standing
- loves all food (puree and finger foods)
- bath time is still a huge favorite
- got his first cold (so sad)
- got a big boy carseat
- can hold his own bottle
- cruising and transferring while standing
- can go up steps (wants to go down but has not clue that you don't go down head first)
- took his first swim (at the Great Wolf Lodge for Mothers Day!)
- has 4 teeth (2 on top and 2 on bottom)
this has nothing to do with Harvey being 10 months but I had to document the greenery here finally!!!!!
Harvey and Trevi side by side!
How big is Harvey?!
both of these kids love the water!
both kids waving
(can you see Harvey's little fist closed. that's mid wave!)
Some random out takes of Trevi at 10 months:
And this is how Brett took Harvey to the store today...
This stroller is intended for a carseat but apparently it can be used as a lounging device for my child!
And the flowers are for my Mother's Day that keeps on going!!