Topics to Explore

Thursday, March 22, 2018

Coffeefest Baltimore and New School!

I brought a couple of the kids animals with me to take pictures for them!

riding the train from the airport to the convention center! 
I love a town with public transportation

nice to see the water again!

PNC! I felt like I was back in Pittsburgh

We went to the aquarium and it was amazing!

pig-nosed turtle

bat fish

these sting rays were huge

and so was the turtle!!!

eels!

always love to find Nemo

the turtle was missing a fin due to an injury so the zoo saved her

Fort McHenry, where the star spangled banner was inspired from the war of 1812.

Trevi started at the neighborhood school and we ride our bikes to and from!!!

my biker crew

his travel present "a snap bracelet sloth" goes everywhere with him!

blueberry scones for my ladies at BSF

my monkeys!

No comments: