Topics to Explore

Friday, March 9, 2018

House updates and Exploring our new neighborhood!

Here are a few updated photos from the house. We still have lots of finishing work/cleaning up but the majority of the major work is done!!

Finally got a new cover for our couch... the white was no longer white 

I made a fun piece to keep our produce in
plus, I got to learn how to use the saw

my little helper!

Loving the contrast: cactus...

palm trees!

Huge fan of the cabinets we chose! 
And I appreciate them so much more after having built them all

My massive island!
and I love every inch of it!

so much storage

huge sink and a big window!

Brett did such an awesome job designing the layout of the kitchen

blueberry muffins for women's bible study 

sheer joy for this guy!

:)

!!!!!

We've been trying some new trails by our house!

On Thursday we went hiking

the views from above were amazing 


digging in the dirt of course!

Thursday was the yellow trail! 
Friday was the blue trail on bikes but I forgot my phone so I don't have photos

 Quick interruption for some photos from my monthly girls dinner!
Beets and goat cheese

Harvest toast: ricotta, squash, pumpkin seeds and pomegranate seeds!


No comments: