Topics to Explore

Monday, January 29, 2018

updates and a birthday!

A few updates!

Here's our front door! I totally love it but I want to paint the outside!

we are adding a 4th bedroom! Come visit anytime!

Can't decide what to do with the fireplace yet.paint? cover it?

not a ton of changes in the kitchen yet.

this kid...

he's a fan of the snuggle

seriously so silly haha

helping me make daddy's birthday dinner with our awesome kids knives!

Happy Birthday to our favorite man!!!!

beard board on the ceiling of the mudroom.

I was hoping the bead board was going to make his job easier for this huge section of the ceiling however we're not so sure. 

we got one fan up!

my new hunky pool boy

snuggles with daddy

and silliness!

they love their dad!!!!

we are eating ALL the blueberries!

Winter in the desert isn't so bad!!!!


No comments: