Topics to Explore

Saturday, March 8, 2014

Travel!

It's been a busy few days!! Trevi, Brett and I flew home from Maui Tuesday evening. It was sad to leave and I was definitely keen to stay longer but I had to turn around. Head to NYC on Thursday morning at the crack of dawn (think waking up at 330am)

Maui
Kitty is all ready for the flight home from Maui! 

Hopefully her love for kitty will spill over to her new baby brother or sister!

Gig Harbor
Back in Washington and the rain. T was excited for her rain jacket! I love how resiliant 2 year olds are!

Walking into my 20 week dr appt! 

NYC 
Erica and I headed to NYC on Thursday morning for coffee fest. This will be my last show so I am thankful it's in NYC! One last girls weekend in the big apple!

Eating delicious homemade ravioli at Eataly! 

This beautiful building is smack dab in the middle of the city and it's a Home Depot of all things! 

City life is so interesting! 

Super cute pictures of food as animal and objects!  Look closely! 

Pictures of my girl while I'm away! Can't wait to get home! 

No comments: