Topics to Explore

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Weekend in Cleveland

Brett and I have been spending the weekend in Cleveland visiting my sister Amy and Zach! It has been a ton of fun and we have learned A LOT of things:
1. I still hate flying.
Brett and I flew from Seattle to Salt Lake and then to Cleveland. Apparently there were some really bad storms over the mid-west because it was super bumpy and pretty darn scary.
2. We figured out where guys get their really long shirts.
Walmart. Amy and I are wearing long and tall shirts.
3.Being in Little Italy makes me want to go back to Italy NOW!
We went to Little Italy to walk around and eat lunch. We had some awesome sandwiches, pizza, and a monster cream puff.
4. Niagara Falls is amazing.
We spend all day Saturday driving up to Ontario and visited Niagara Falls. We did it all! Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, ponchos, the crazy town of Niagara, Ontario, road trip snacks, and so much more!
5. Lightening bugs/fire flies intrigue Brett.
I was out walking Mini with Amy and I spotted the fire flies. We ran home and I drug Brett outside to go and see "something!" He agreed and once he spotted his first fire fly he was obsessed.
6. Lightening in the midwest is out of control.
The thunder and lightening literally went off all night. It was so bright and loud. Apparently it is a daily occurrence here.

No comments: