Topics to Explore

Sunday, June 13, 2010

So life lately has been school, work, homework, church, a quick trip to Vegas for Brett and walks with Petster! We have been busy but it is definitely paying off. Brett got an A in his first nursing school class and he starts another new class on Monday! I started a new job at Jones International University where I am working in the registrar and admissions office determining if students should be admitted to our school and if they have all the required grades, transfer credits and meet admission requirements. It is along the lines of education so I do actually enjoy it a lot! I am still applying for teaching jobs and just hoping they call me someday and say they want me.

Here are some pictures from lately!

Making study group snacks for Brett and his classmates!

Strawberry biscuits and cheddar biscuits with a thyme, rosemary, garlic butter topping

My pizza dough rising in the microwave!



My "biga"- the start of my pizza dough!

Whoever is reading this, I hope you are enjoying what you are finding!!

Love,
B and K

No comments: