Topics to Explore

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I decided to try something new for dinner tonight! Brett was gone hanging out with some buddies so I decided to experiment a little! I headed to Asia for this meal. Homemade spring rolls with a cilantro pesto for dipping! They were super yummy and I also realized it will be easy to try mix it up next time such as different veggies, a different sauce or even the fresh rolls instead of the fried one. My goal tonight was to make the fresh rolls but I accidentally got the wrong wrappers at the store. As frustrating as that can be it is also really fun because it forces you try something else!

Homemade Spring Rolls
egg roll wrappers, cucumber, cilantro, green onions, green peppers, mung bean noodles, tofu and cilantro pesto for dipping!

Before...

During... (make the cilantro pesto)

After!

Try these at home because they are super easy and fun! People can make then whatever way they want!

Love,
K8




No comments: