Topics to Explore

Friday, November 25, 2011

Sneak Peak

I have been trying to be good about taking pictures and while I feel like I am, most of them are on my iPhone which does not take the best quality pictures but at least there will be lots of the little lady!  Here is a sneak peak into week 3 of Trevi's life so far!!!

 BIG stretch!

 First bath! She loves it!

 Hanging with her buddies in her carseat!

 Lounging!

 Doing a little tummy time

 Out walking Pete on a sunny Friday morning!

 hahah, this girl loves to sleep and it is usually in just a diaper! She is so happy!

 First annual Teodoro Turkey Trot! Trevi was the youngest member!  She is all bundled up in her stroller.

She definitely was not cold in her stroller and did great for the 5K, even if we only did 1/3 of it! Thanks G for walking with us!! :)

 Daddy date night!  I left her for the first time to go to bible study.  Let me tell you... not easy.

 Little toes!

 Happy and sleepy baby!

Ahhh, what a life!

Thanks for checking in on us! Trevi will be 3 weeks old on Monday and let me tell you time is flying by.  We love her so much and we are having so much fun!! I can't help but just stare at her thinking about amazing it is that I carried her for 9 months and 3 weeks and now she is here!!!

1 comment:

Kisma said...

I love Saturdays for this reason! I wake up get my coffee and catch up with my blogs! She is beautiful!