Topics to Explore

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

 16 Months!

It is hard to believe our little peanut is 16 months old already.  I feel like the weeks and months are flying by.  It makes me realize I need to savor each day and enjoy each stage because before I know it she will be heading of to kindergarten, driving a car, going to college and getting married. (Hahahah, who am I kidding, she will never be allowed to hang out with a boy) Here's what the silly girl has been up to lately!

 she is seriously obsessed with stuffed animals!

 If you can't tell she has at least 3 friends with her on this trip!

 watching Gavin and Braeden in the hot tub! Wishing she was a big kid!

 Memphis and Trevi longing to play with the boys!

 my sweet little peanut!

Check out this cute shirt Grandma got her! Horses of course!

1 comment:

LindseyLu said...

Kate, Trevi is adorable!