Topics to Explore

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Park afternoon! 
I love these random days of sunshine.  Don't get me wrong I would love for it to be sunny every day but for now I'll take it where I can get it!

 Rockin' her Maui hat! Can't wait to get back there!



 playing in the sand box!


Zoo Boo Bash!
Another reason why I love our zoo membership... ZOO BOO Bash!  The zoo had a special Halloween themed morning where the kiddos could wear their costume and watch the animals play with pumpkins!  T loved wearing her monkey costume!


 heading into the zoo




 the zoo was giving out a Halloween themed Kids Cliff Bar.  She loved the chocolate chip flavor!




 Violet and the gang joined us!


 sharing their bars!

 cute girls!

Home Improvement!
T wanted to help Daddy with some home improvements!  She helped Daddy fix the screen door, wash the windows, get the mail and stack some fire wood! Such a good little helper!

 just hanging out with her dad!

\

No comments: