Topics to Explore

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Nashville and Daddy's Weekend

Sorry about the lack of order of these photos.

Erica and I tackled another coffee fest this past weekend and it was in Nashville! I'm in love with Nashville. It was country music everywhere, delicious coffee at the Frothy Monkey, amazing food and such awesome sister-in-law time! Below are some of our highlights!

Breakfast at Biscuit Love!!!! 

Not the most pretty dish but when biscuits and gravy meets eggs benedict I'm sold!

donuts for breakfast... sure!! They called these bonuts (biscuit meets donuts!)


We somehow landed ourselves in a Gary Allen concert! It was small, we were about 10 feet from him and he is amazing live!


Fountains everywhere!

Trevi's asked her teacher to braid her hair... um, seriously! She is amazing!

I'll never be able to recreate this....

She kept it in for about 4 days!

We love the parks in Henderson


Honkey Tonk Central! 
Every bar is cooler than the next!

Wildhorse Saloon!
It's amazing that every bar and restaurant has live music and they are actually awesome!

My travel gift! Best cappuccino outside of Italy!

We also went to the Grand Ole Opery! 
I think this might be my most favorite thing ever!

Dad took the kids camping while I was gone and they had so much fun!

Oh course Trevi climbed a really big rock.

They also did lots of water shooting!
Thanks Auntie Mich!

Their camp site!

Even though it doesn't rain here the flowers and trees are in full bloom here!

Left and these plants were brown and twigy... came home and they were green!

They look so big on the swings these days!

I'll never tire of the sunrises here!

An awesome performer from the Grand Ole Opery! Go listen!
Also loved Holly Williams "The Highway"

Harvey and I had to head down to the Palazzo for a quick stop and he loved all the decorations!

Looking cute and innocent until I turned around and he was standing in the pool collecting money....

He's obsessed with waterfalls!

First raindrops I've seen since we've been here! Sorry to everyone at home.

No comments: