Topics to Explore

Friday, April 3, 2009

First week of April!

The Teodoro's busy lives are beginning!

Brett went back to school on Monday and had class Mon and Wed night this week. Next week he starts his normal routine of class Mon-Thur night from 530-930pm. Yikes... he is going to be busy. However he is going to be done a few fun things into between like taking a class to become a kiteboarding instructor, going to his best friends wedding in CA, and various other things.

I have officially worked my first full week at the coffee shop! I will be working 5 days a week and I am really excited about it. It always seems to happen, when I don't think I have any plans after school ends a new job falls into my lap! Thankfully it always involves working for Scott and Chad. School is over in wxactly 2 weeks and I am really excited to be done.

I have seen Wyatt two times this week and she is so cute! She has not gotten any bigger and she looks pretty much the same: perfect!

Brett and I still planning to go to Australia in late August but we have also been playing with the idea of traveling to multiple destinations instead of settling somewhere. We'll keep everyone updated as our plans change!

Hope everyone is well!

love, K8

No comments: