Topics to Explore

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Halloween Week!

Hi, Harvey!

Carving pumpkins with dad at the Sepulvda's!

gooey hands!

A preview for tomorrow!

Yes, Harvey is pacifier free... sort of. There are times when I need him to be quietly awake and church is one of them.

But then this happened!

She is content to window shop... we visit the carousels almost daily!

She never takes the easy route but I sure do love our evening walks!

The house was quiet and usually parents get nervous. From the kitchen I asked Trevi was she was doing, "Just hanging out on Harvey's mat with him!" was her answer!

I love that she loves her brother and is gentle with him!

We received a Halloween gift box from G and Pa!!!!!

Stickers, tattoos, a  magnetic animal game, cupcake accessories, bath toys and so much more!!!!!

She loved unwrapping each individual item!

Too funny!

Can I have a bite?!?!

Happy smiling boy!

He seriously loves his tongue!

Watching his sister eat some dinner!

He's pretty happy about it!

She was eating cereal (yes, for dinner) out of her cereal bowl! Amazing invention!

Lovin' on the little man!

He seems to want to roll but just can't can't life his head up

Last night after dinner I offered Trevi the option to go get a scoop of ice cream or to go to the park. She chose the park! Parenting Win!!!!!

Static

Pittsburgh, you really are quite gorgeous!

Love the fall leaves, the cute house, a nice neighborhood and adventures with Trevi!

How I spent 99.9% of my time and I am quite ok with that thanks to these two!!!!! 
But we do miss daddy.

No comments: