Topics to Explore

Monday, September 15, 2014

2 Month Old Little Man

 Guess who turned 2 months old?!?! 

He looks pretty enthustistic huh?
My babies!

 She has now held him two times! Once a month, I guess that will do!

I love that I get to spend my days with these two little people!

Where's Trevi?!

Little man is all ready for church!

I can't wait for these two to play together!

Good boy Harvey!

Rocking a new dress for church!

Cool little Miss ready to make new friends!

A little stroll around campus before church!

The Pitt campus is beauitful!

The Allegheny War Memorial Museum

Inside Bellefield Presbyterian Church! I love the stained glass windows

Carrying the milk on walk home from the grocery store. I love that we can walk to the store!

She ran upstairs and came down with her dress over her jammies. Silly girl!

Magnets on the fridge while I make dinner!

Is this what it looks like when you cook dinner?!?

Who lets a two year old play with a whole puncher anyways?

How I enjoy my mornings! Oh Nespresso, how I love you!


No comments: