Topics to Explore

Sunday, September 28, 2014

Weekends in Pittsburgh!

 There are some beautiful houses on the streets surrounding us!

Extreme park play! Harvey's first slide!

Pizza Pizza!

I am not a fan of pigtails but these are pretty darn cute!

They didn't last long though

She lined up all her crayons  by color! Smarty Pants!

He's always looking at her!

Snuggles!

He turns when he hears her voice!

First grasp!

Dad's little dude! I love when dad dresses him!
I literally said, "Smile for Dad!"

Time with my little boy!

Love the headband! even if she won't keep them on.

She did immediately run and look in the mirror and said, "I look like Violet!"


Some help from his sister!

Church ready! I seriously love all the hand me downs because their so cute and she looks just like cousin Violet!!! It's like a little taste of home!


No comments: