Topics to Explore

Friday, May 24, 2013

First, before you look at some super cute pictures of the little miss, let me give a shout out to my awesome husband! A few days ago I made the mistake of looking at the weather forecast for our town and since I was in a depressed coma I stupidly brilliantly looked at the weather in my favorite place on the planet, MAUI! I then made a fatal mistake of looking at ticket prices (usually this sequence of events makes me even more depressed than the weather forecast because tickets are expensive) but this time I looked they happened to be very reasonable.  I mentioned it to Brett and of course he was all over it and kept asking me every 5 minutes if I had bought a ticket yet... my answer was always no. I could not bring myself to buy a ticket for just Trevi and I to leave while Brett was stuck back here working and we were living it up in the sun and sand.  Well, here comes the husband of the year award...

a little surprise waiting for me when I got home from the gym!

 seeing that my love language is "gift receiving" this really filled my heart up!!

Ok, now some fun pictures of Trevi!

 Trevi loves anything with Daddy!


look how happy she is!
 
 typical post nap and morning scene!
 
she loves to be outside!


 playing in the rain!

Thanks for visiting us! Check out my "What I've been eating" tab to see a recipe for a yummy kale and roasted veggie salad with a citrus ginger dressing!


No comments: