Topics to Explore

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Herbs galore!!

People know me well... For my birthday my sister bought me two big beautiful packs of herbs from Costco for my garden! One pack was the country kit with dill, tarragon, basil, sage and pineapple mint! The other was an italian kit with rosemary, basil, oregano, thyme, parsley and chives! I love having fresh herbs on hand for cooking and baking and I love seeing the green on my front porch! Now, if I can just keep Trevi's little hands out of the dirt!

My garden is also coming alone nicely! The beans and squash are just sprouting, the kale, spinach and broccoli is taking off, my green onions and beets survived through the winter and my other seeds are starting to poke through the dirt! Let's hope all this sunshine with a little watering helps then grow into a lush garden to feed my family all summer long !!






No comments: