Topics to Explore

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!

This is my 2nd Mother's Day and it is still by far my favorite holiday!!!! I love my little girl and I love that I get to spend all my days with her because she is so sweet, funny and silly! I love seeing her learn new things every day! I love that she is mine and I love being her mom! 
I also appreciate this holiday so much more now that I am a mom! It makes me so thankful for my mom!! I always appreciate her but today makes me even more aware! Thank you mom, for being caring, supportive, loving, inspiring changing my diapers, midnight feeding a when you had 3 other kids and a full time job, making me feel better when I was sick, reading to me, feeding me and most of all thanks for being my mom!!! 

Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there!! I am celebrating you today!!!

Ps. Here are some pictures of Trevi


         Enjoying some cereal on the deck!
 This is why I go in and look at her every night!!!


Brett had to work today so instead he surprised me last night with a decorated room!!! What a guy! 
I saved my card and present to open this morning in bed! I got a gurgle pot!!! 

Trevi checking out the Mother's Day decorations!! If you know how much this girl loves balloons you can imagine how much fun she had!!!
There's more?!?
Gift from my mom! Bogs! I gardened with them today... No slivers from the Beauty bark anymore!!!!

No comments: